Friday, January 25, 2008

The first sign of addiction...

Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT denial! Haha, it is scrounging about for change to support your habit. So, I don't get paid until next friday-yeah, I get paid biweekly-and I HATE it. Biweekly paychecks= Worst idea ever. Anyway, I NEED sodium hydroxide before than. My stock is dangerously low, and where will I be if I don't get my fix of creating my fragrant, coulourful, sudsy bars of soap?



Soap soap soap. I need to make it. It's my own personal getaway. Luckily, my mom loaned me her plastic-which I went a tad overboard with (oops!, sorry mom, if you're reading-I promise to pay you back! :p) but, hey, I need to do what I need to do.
AND, my labels will be ready by NEXT weekend. I'm so psyched, I can't wait to post them all on my shop. I'll be making more bath bombs today, most likely. I need a good way to package them, as I HATE cellophane bags, and I refuse to use them.

Obviously, I didn't know him personally, but I'd really like to mention the recent death of Heath Ledger. It's a very, very sad situation. *Hugs* to his family and friends. He was a brilliant and well respected actor, and will be missed. RIP.

No comments: